Consign With Us
Consign with Us!
Our goal is to provide our customers with a well curated collection of classic clothing and accessories with a stylish and unique blend of high-end to mid-level pieces. We offer an updated approach to consignment by providing a transparent process in which every consignor has access to their online account to view their inventory at any time. We take clothing and accessories seasonally ~ February - April = SPRING; May - July = SUMMER; August - October = FALL; November - January = WINTER
- We accept items on consignment by appointment only
- Three easy ways to schedule an appointment
- Text or Call: 703-566-2341
- Email: email@example.com
- Appointments usually take 10-15 minutes.
- You can bring 20 items per appointment and at least 30 days between appointments
- You have the option to PICK UP or DONATE unsold items after the 60-day consignment period has ended which you will indicate on your consignor agreement
- A link to your account will be sent via email once your account is created and items priced in the system.
- We will notify you after the 60-day consignment period has ended to schedule a pick-up day/time of unsold items and schedule payment for sold items. *As indicated on the consignor agreement, you will have 10 days to pick up unsold items after being notified that your consignment period has ended.
We accept the following items:
Women's clothing, handbags, shoes, select jewelry and accessories.
- Clothing includes dresses, pants, jeans, shorts, skirts, shirts, blouses, sweaters, blazers, jackets and coats.
- Please see the list below of brands we do not accept
- We cannot accept the following items: Altered pants, intimate wear, non-authentic handbags or clothing, men's clothing, robes, swim wear, and wedding dresses
- We accept items in the following condition:
- Excellent: Clothing is in perfect condition - has been dry cleaned and shows no signs of pilling, rips, tears, stains, holes, defects, and smoke free. Handbags in nearly perfect condition. Shoes and boots may have been worn and show light scuffing on sole but overall body is in perfect condition. Jewelry shows no signs of wear.
- Very Good: Clothing is in very good condition- has been dry cleaned and shows no signs of pilling, rips, tears, stains, holes, defects, and smoke free. Handbags have been used more than once and show light signs of wear. Shoes and boots may show signs of wearing more than once and have scuffing on soles. Jewelry may show slight scuffing or scratches on metal.
- We cannot accept items in the following condition:
- Fair: Obvious signs of wear and tear, pilling, fraying, stains, rips, pulls, etc.
- Poor: Severe signs of wear and tear, rips, stains, pilling, fraying, defects, etc.