Now accepting Fall clothing and accessories!
We recognize that you have many options when choosing to consign your clothing and accessories. Twist Boutique believes in curating classic, stylist and somewhat unique clothing and accessories. We don’t provide a list of specific brands because we like to look at pieces according to their condition and style, above brand. That being said, we do take high-end items such as Gucci, Chanel, Burberry, Hermes, etc which we think mixes well with other classic pieces.
- We accept items on consignment by appointment.
- New and current consignors may schedule an appointment through the calendar app, by email ~ email@example.com or by calling 703-566-2341.
- We will review your items with you and provide an electronic copy of your list of items and your signed contract. Appointments usually take 10-15 minutes.
- Each consignment period is 60 days.
- A link to your account will be sent via email for you to track your items.
- You indicate on consignor contract whether you would like to pick-up unsold items after 60 days or donate.
- We hold onto donated items and store them for our bi-annual community sale benefiting City of Alexandria children and the Nannie J. Lee Center.
- We will notify you after the 60-day consignment period has ended to schedule a pick-up day/time of unsold items.
- Payment for sold items is mailed to the address on file once the consignment period has ended.
We accept the following items:
Women's clothing, handbags, shoes, jewelry and accessories.
- Clothing includes dresses, pants, jeans, skirts, shirts, blouses, sweaters, blazers, jackets, athletic wear (brand new with tags only).
- Items are not limited to a specific brand; however, style and condition are a priority.
- We cannot accept the following items: Altered pants, intimate wear, non-authentic handbags or clothing, men's clothing, robes, swim wear, and wedding dresses
|Drop off Timeframe||Seasons Accepted|
|February to April||Spring|
|April to July||Summer|
|August to October||Fall|
|November to January||Winter|
We accept items in the following condition:
EXCELLENT: Clothing is in perfect condition - has been dry cleaned and shows no signs of pilling, rips, tears, stains, holes, defects, and smoke free. Handbags in nearly perfect condition. Shoes and boots may have been worn and shoe light scuffing on sole but overall body is in perfect condition. Jewelry shows no signs of wear.
VERY GOOD: Clothing is in very good condition- has been dry cleaned and shows no signs of pilling, rips, tears, stains, holes, defects, and smoke free. Handbags have been used more than once and show light signs of wear. Shoes and boots may show signs of wearing more than once and have scuffing on soles. Jewelry may show slight scuffing or scratches on metal.
We cannot accept items in the following condition:
FAIR: Obvious signs of wear and tear, pilling, fraying, stains, rips, pulls, etc.
POOR: Severe signs of wear and tear, rips, stains, pilling, fraying, defects, etc.